iCNS is looking for summer interns! If you are a bachelors student interested in the inner workings of a private practice, want to get some basic training on neurofeedback and pick Dr. Novian's brain, then send us your resume! Internship hours range from 10-30 hours per week depending on your availability and our weekly needs. We don't pay money, but you will get a wealth of experience and knowledge.
Job requirements are as follows:
1. Maintaining records for the business
2. Building report with clients
3. Running errands (must have your own vehicle)
4. Helping out with tasks as needed
5. Searching for new research articles to add to the ISNR bibliography